Monday 27 February 2012

Ancillary tasks (Album) (Photography)

As part of my digi-pak, I have also decided to create an album cover, CD booklet insert and CD to accompany my first ancillary task of a poster. 
Within the music video, there is a few seconds of filming that will be edited to appear as photobooth. Whilst on set filming this, images were also taken, which I believe could be appropriate for this ancillary task.










As in previous posts, I chose a few images and collaged them together. One image I particularly like is where the male actor is kissing the female on the cheek. Again, I chose to manipulate this image to play around with some effects.




















The image has been changed, and a vintage effect has been placed on to alter the colouring slightly. It has also been letterboxed, which shows the photo booth effect or perhaps could illustrate that the image is old and kept, and been on a photo reel, allowing the photograph to have an ambiguous meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment