Wednesday 21 March 2012

Ancillary tasks: Update

My ancillary tasks are finished now, and I am in the development process of changing certain aspects. This blog entry will be very brief as tomorrow is our creative arts evening at school, where our music videos so far will be shown, in addition to our ancillary tasks. My group and I intend to video some feedback and work from this to better our project.

ROUGH EDIT-FINISHED POSTER & FINISHED CD (FRONT & BACK COVER):



























 

LATER THIS DAY..

Some of my peers at school have reviewed my work via a small questionnaire, and the main positives/negatives were as follows:


  • The colour scheme of yellow, white and black works very well
  • There were a few issues where text/images were not lined up well: rulers not evident
  • Images suit the genre; the polariod imaging is very effective
  • The brick wall opacity could be less thereby the focus will be less on the background and more on the poster
  • There are no social networking logos e.g. twitter/facebook
  • On the CD Back cover, there is no copyright statement
All of the above will be taken into consideration, and I shall continue to improve my tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment